General Printer Troubleshooting Guide
How to uninstall a Printer -
1) Select Start Menu - Settings - Printers/faxes, Then right-click the
2) Select Delete; and say Yes to delete related files, if asked.
1) Select Start - Control Panel - Printers
2) Click on the selected printer, Right click and choose Delete (delete all related
files, if asked)
Printer is printing blank
1) Reinstall your drivers, Restart your computer.
2) Check Ink is not empty or old – Old ink may dry up and fail
3) Check that the printer is set as “Default Printer” under control panel
4) Perform maintenance task on your printer, such as feeder/roller
Printer not printing colors
1) Check black ink, because the black ink is still needed to
2) Check both color and black Ink is not empty or old – Old ink may dry up and
3) Perform the cleaning maintenance on your printer, such as feeder & roller
The paper starts to feed, but when I try to print it
1) Dirty rollers can hinder the advancing of the paper. They
may be a tad difficult to reach on some printers but if reachable try cleaning them with a cloth and some alcohol.
Make sure the printer is unplugged and off before performing this task